Effective Wednesday, July 29th 2020 there will be only one Isha Salat at ISOM. If you don’t find enough space in main hall, please use room in the back.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR PRAYER:
1. The following individuals are required to pray at home: Women, Children, and Travelers.
2. For your protection, those who have chronic medical conditions or lowered immunity SHOULD NOT come for Jumu’a.
3. To protect those who are coming to the Masjid, those who have symptoms of any illness, such as fever, cough, sore throat, or respiratory ailments SHOULD NOT come for Jumu’a.
4. Pray the Sunnah for the Jumu’a Salat at HOME.
5. Please leave the Masjid immediately after fard to allow the next group to come in.
6. Perform your Wudu at HOME.
7. Everyone is required to wear a mask and bring their own prayer rug.
8. Refrain from physical contact such as hugging or shaking hands at the Masjid.
9. Please wash your hands with soap when you come inside the masjid before heading for salat.
10. Cover Your Cough and Sneeze: cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw away used tissues in the trash and wash your hands with soap!
Note : WEARING A MASK will be strictly enforced. Please do not forget to wear a MASK and bring your own PRAYER RUG.